The San Francisco Bay Area is home to a wide range of premier golf and gated communities, offering an array of amenities and other perks.
Benefits of living in a gated community
Gated communities in the San Francisco Bay Area are often highly coveted for their excellent housing stock, proximity to schools and lifestyle centers, and wealth of indoor and outdoor activities. Here are a couple of reasons that make living in a gated community an even more attractive prospect.
- Round-the-clock security – If you’re concerned about safety, golf/gated communities usually offer 24/7 security. Such residential developments have dedicated security teams and personnel to ensure the safety of their residents.
- Controlled access – In line with security, private golf/gated communities monitor who’s going in and out of the subdivision. The most exclusive golf and gated communities require their residents to give a heads-up in case they are expecting visitors or deliveries. Additionally, having controlled access also enables community management teams to properly monitor and supervise traffic in the neighborhood.
- Access to amenities – Living in a gated or golf community is made even more attractive due to the access to community amenities. These facilities can range from large clubhouses with on-site restaurants and spa features to the full spectrum of luxurious, resort-style amenities. Other gated neighborhoods are also active in organizing social events to foster a real sense of community among residents. As the name implies, golf communities offer access to golf courses, pro shops, training facilities, and instruction from seasoned professionals. If you’re an avid golfer or someone who just enjoys the lifestyle, a golf community would be perfect for you.
- Better property values – Because golf and gated properties sit on limited space and adhere to strict building codes, residences in such developments often enjoy higher property values compared to homes located outside gated communities.
- Better resale values – Investing in a home in a gated community also promise better resale values, with some studies suggesting this type of home sells for an average of $30,000 more. Add the San Francisco Bay Area real estate’s overall attractiveness and robust real estate industry to the equation and you get a home that’s worth more and is likely to sell for more.
Explore San Francisco Bay Area’s gated/golf communities with The Knapp Team
There are many options in the San Francisco Bay Area when it comes to gated and golf communities. We can help you find the best gated or gold community in the Bay Area that suits your goals.
Tell us about your lifestyle needs, the kind of home and community you’re looking for, and the amenities and services you desire in a gated neighborhood. We’ll cross-reference this with our list, take you on a grand tour of golf and gated communities, and help you decide which could be the perfect fit for you and your family.
Browse our website today for more information or reach us at 925-389-8920 or Zach@TheKnappTeam.com. Your search for the best Bay Area real estate agents ends here.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.